To download and view the documents below you must be logged in
How to wire an S3 series laser ?
The replacement of V2 series laser by the S3 series laser requires a wiring change
- DAK_NOTE_007E - RevA - Laser wiring
How to change a laser ?
The laser replacement requires 2 different steps. So, 2 procedures, prerequisites and replacement, are available.
- DAK_NOTE_006BisF - RevA - Remplacement Laser - Prerequis
- DAK_NOTE_006E - RevA - Laser replacement
How to replace a camera ?
Below is a downloadable document.It describes the whole procedure to replace a camera C5.
- DAK_NOTE_015E - RevB - Camera remplacement
The downloadable document describes the benefits of regular window cleaning.
- DAK_NOTE_025E - RevA
How to replace the cable inside the module ?
"Replacement of the multi-cable inside the 3D module.
- DAK_NOTE_021E-RevA - Module Cable Replacement
This involves replacing the cable mounted on a Harting socket and consisting of the camera power cable, the camera data cable and the laser power cable.
Note: Such a cable is a spare part."
How to create a new reference ?
A new reference creation inside the database requires different step: creating the name, saving the images of this reference, choosing the model image, etc. The associated note describes how to create a new reference in the "Dakota" application.
- DAK_NOTE_004E - RevA - NewReference
Clip specific tool
- DAK_NOTE_010E - RevB - Clip tool
Change Images Drive
It is possible to change the path where images are saved (or read) directly in the application (without stopping the production mode)
- DAK_NOTE_018E - RevA - Change Images Drive
It is important to have a backup of the main elements that define the system, namely the database, the application and the configuration settings. A note is available for download. It describes this backup in detail.
As the communication can be parameterised, a document describes the different parameters of this file.
- DAK_NOTE_020E - Draft
How to adjust additional screens?
It is possible to add screens, often positioned in the insertion area, to view the results of the previous round. To set up these screens, parameters must be adjusted in the Dakota application. The note to download describes these settings.
- DAK_NOTE_017E - RevB - Additional Screens
Acquisition issue - Trigger signal
Camera acquisition problem can provide from the trigger signal. A note describes how to check the trigger signal.
- DAK_NOTE_022E RevA
Procedure for replacing the shutter
- DAK_NOTE_011E - RevA - Shutter replacement
How to disable the driver signature ?
This document responds to the driver signature issue (useful for some boards: I/O, communication, etc.)
- Désactivation de la signature du pilote : DAK_NOTE_013E - RevB - Disable driver signature
Profinet card test
Test for the operation of the profinet card
- DAK_NOTE_014E - RevB - Profinet card test
If communication between Dakota and the PLC is not available, there is a mode (fake_com) in the Dakota application to simulate it.
- DAK_NOTE_016E - RevA - Communication simulator